dinosize: (51)
Stephen Hart ([personal profile] dinosize) wrote2015-02-09 06:48 pm

anomaly 026 . video

Nick's in a coma.

[ Stephen is broadcasting from Nick's room, where he has access. And where he's going to keep having access, thank you very much. He goes to turn off the video - and stops. ]

And another thing. I'm tired of explaining it every time - yes, I was a warden, I was demoted. Yes, I hurt someone. No, he didn't deserve it. Everyone go on and get your questions out, so I don't have to do this again.
tucky: (what rhymes with "blue balls"?)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-02-10 12:11 am (UTC)(link)
[Hmmm, ex-warden. That probably means he has a lot of warden friends who can punish her if they found out she was rude to him. So...]

... You were right, in the pool. About me being dead.

Guess I shouldn't have gotten mad or whatever.
tucky: (I respond well to disembodied voices)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-02-10 12:15 am (UTC)(link)
... Oh. Really? You're not gonna tell anyone I need punishment?
tucky: (I'll put up a suggestion box)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-02-10 12:18 am (UTC)(link)
I figure you're still in good with the wardens, right?

... 'Course, I am, too.
tucky: (I'm so sorry about your loss‚ LOL)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-02-10 12:23 am (UTC)(link)
Well, I don't know; maybe. I don't know you at all and there's a lot of asshole inmates here.
tucky: (you've been no help at all‚ but thanks)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-02-10 12:30 am (UTC)(link)
I didn't want to be dead, that's why. I still don't, but I know that I am now.

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-10 00:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-10 00:41 (UTC) - Expand

I KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-10 00:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-10 00:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-10 00:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-10 01:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-10 01:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-10 03:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-10 06:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-10 23:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-13 01:51 (UTC) - Expand
mercurialize: (Well that's suspicious)

[personal profile] mercurialize 2015-02-10 05:42 am (UTC)(link)
Guess I wasn't the only one who hadn't heard about it, huh?
mercurialize: (Sheesh best at disappoint)

[personal profile] mercurialize 2015-02-10 06:32 am (UTC)(link)
I don't think I understand why you want other people to know so badly.
mercurialize: (No you are definitely dead)

[personal profile] mercurialize 2015-02-10 11:27 pm (UTC)(link)
But you just announced it to everyone?

[Seriously, you have the strangest logic.]
mercurialize: (Prophecies make squat sense)

[personal profile] mercurialize 2015-02-13 02:53 am (UTC)(link)
So. Why did you announce it?

(no subject)

[personal profile] mercurialize - 2015-02-14 08:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mercurialize - 2015-02-14 21:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mercurialize - 2015-02-14 21:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mercurialize - 2015-02-14 21:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mercurialize - 2015-02-14 21:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mercurialize - 2015-02-14 21:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mercurialize - 2015-02-15 21:57 (UTC) - Expand
darknessb4me: (being a smartass)

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2015-02-11 05:10 am (UTC)(link)
Was it fun?
darknessb4me: (slouch of villainy)

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2015-02-13 02:23 am (UTC)(link)
Well, that's unfortunate.
darknessb4me: (being a smartass)

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2015-02-13 03:33 am (UTC)(link)
It's one of the few joys I have left on this damn boat.

(no subject)

[personal profile] darknessb4me - 2015-02-16 22:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darknessb4me - 2015-02-17 02:32 (UTC) - Expand