dinosize: (96)
Stephen Hart ([personal profile] dinosize) wrote2015-02-24 08:59 pm

anomaly 028 . video/spam

[ Stephen is on deck, on one of the benches, knife and a length of wood in his hand. He's carving away at it, carefully. ]

Anyone here like camping?

[ He glances up at the camera. ]

Thought it might be nice to spend a night in the outdoors. Well, in the Enclosure. Could be fun.

Or it could be a challenge, if it's somewhere like an ice field or the rainforest. [ Little hint of a smile. He looks like he'd enjoy that kind of challenge. ]
justlikemom: (Manic excitement)

[personal profile] justlikemom 2015-02-25 02:15 am (UTC)(link)
[ Ian's obviously never considered that option, but damn if he isn't excited by the idea. Mostly it's a distraction from the fact that he hasn't left his cabin in days. ]

I haven't been camping since ROTC! That'd be so cool! I think I've even still got my camping gear here!
Edited 2015-02-25 02:16 (UTC)
justlikemom: (Another smile)

[personal profile] justlikemom 2015-02-25 02:51 am (UTC)(link)
Military grade. Got me through a winter in Chicago.

(no subject)

[personal profile] justlikemom - 2015-02-25 03:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] justlikemom - 2015-02-25 03:16 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] justlikemom - 2015-03-03 12:34 (UTC) - Expand
anewlanguage: (Default)

[personal profile] anewlanguage 2015-02-25 02:56 am (UTC)(link)
Yeah I'm a fan of outdoor sleeping.

For the record, ice field is a hell of a trip. Nothing like snow camping if you ask me.
anewlanguage: (Default)

[personal profile] anewlanguage 2015-02-25 06:08 am (UTC)(link)

Yeah I know what you mean. I once had to chop out my own shelter in the snow to sleep in...but I'll be damned if it wasn't the best sleep I ever had.

How many people are volunteering?

tucky: (I respond well to disembodied voices)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-02-25 03:32 am (UTC)(link)
I do. Used to go camping sometimes when I was a kid.
tucky: (I just have to wet myself first)

[personal profile] tucky 2015-02-26 05:58 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm from Pennsylvania. We got a lot of woods in my area, It's near the mountains, too.

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-02-26 18:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-03-03 02:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-03-03 02:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-03-03 02:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] tucky - 2015-03-05 15:47 (UTC) - Expand
punched_hitler: [tfa] (let's hope it's good for something)

[personal profile] punched_hitler 2015-02-25 04:43 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm in if it's someplace that won't freeze my toes off.
punched_hitler: [tws] (stings doesn't it?)

[personal profile] punched_hitler 2015-02-26 05:53 pm (UTC)(link)
Lost somewhere in France in 1945.

(no subject)

[personal profile] punched_hitler - 2015-02-26 17:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] punched_hitler - 2015-02-26 18:02 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] punched_hitler - 2015-03-03 02:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] punched_hitler - 2015-03-03 02:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] punched_hitler - 2015-03-05 15:20 (UTC) - Expand
youwillgotohell: (well they tore you down)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell 2015-02-27 10:08 pm (UTC)(link)
You'd prefer an ice field, wouldn't you?
youwillgotohell: (so why did you choose to lean on)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell 2015-03-03 06:48 am (UTC)(link)
I spent over a year in Ismere. I imagine it can't be much different.

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-05 23:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-12 12:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-15 21:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-26 22:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-26 22:52 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-26 23:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-26 23:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-26 23:28 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-27 00:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-27 01:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-27 01:23 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-27 22:10 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-31 21:54 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-03-31 23:00 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-04-01 00:56 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-04-01 01:43 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-04-01 01:59 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-04-01 02:03 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-04-01 02:07 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-04-01 02:08 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-04-01 02:12 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-04-01 02:17 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-04-01 02:24 (UTC) - Expand

[Private]

[personal profile] youwillgotohell - 2015-04-01 02:39 (UTC) - Expand
forgetyourusedtobe: (❈ though some)

[personal profile] forgetyourusedtobe 2015-02-28 03:47 am (UTC)(link)
I can't even remember the last time I really went camping.

[Staying at her parents' lakehouse doesn't exactly count. Sure, it's a little closer to nature, but there's still running water and electricity.]

That would be a lot of fun actually. Although, I don't know how many takers you're going to get with an ice field.
forgetyourusedtobe: (❈ hence)

[personal profile] forgetyourusedtobe 2015-03-03 02:45 am (UTC)(link)
That's true. Nothing like trying something new anyway.

You can count me in.

(no subject)

[personal profile] forgetyourusedtobe - 2015-03-07 03:17 (UTC) - Expand
150th: (haters everywhere we go)

late :(

[personal profile] 150th 2015-03-01 07:06 am (UTC)(link)
For what purpose?
150th: (wait what)

[personal profile] 150th 2015-03-04 10:58 am (UTC)(link)
Humans invented shelters for themselves because they did not wish to be exposed to the elements.

Is it a challenge?

(no subject)

[personal profile] 150th - 2015-03-09 07:17 (UTC) - Expand